Isabelle - socio-professional counselor (left)"I feel privileged and proud to accompany people who have the courage to push themselves. When a participant tells me he has regained self-confidence and that he believes in himself and his strengths and has found work, I know that I have chosen this vocation for the right reasons!"
Renaissance accepts all clothing and household objects in good condition: clothing for all ages and sizes, jewellery, furniture, lamps, household accessories (frames, knickknacks etc.) dishes, pots and pans, bedding (sheets, blankets, comforters etc.) small electrical appliances (toasters, kettles, irons, mixers etc.), air conditioners, sports equipments, shoes, purses, hats, toys, books, clocks, gardening tools, curtains, blinds, pushchairs, records, CD's, televisions, DVD players etc.
Drop off any brand at our donation
centres and we will responsibly
recycle it through the Dell
Are accepted: monitors,
flat screens, towers,
laptops, mice, keyboards,
printers, fax machines,
To know more about the partnership with Dell and Renaissance, click here
UNFORTUNATELY WE CANNOT ACCEPT :
- appliances : dishwashers, washers, dryers, stoves, refrigerators (Recy-Frigo program from Hydro-Quebec, recover your old refrigerator and freezer, free of charge - 1 888 668-1247);
- ammunitions and weapons : fire arms, pocket knives, blades, bullets, guns, crossbows, swords;
- batteries: car and electric batteries;
- cleaning products;
- children's car seats with a date that has expired;
- dangerous products: chemical oils, pesticides, chemical products, toxic products, solvents, syringues;
- foodstuff (contact your local food bank);
- fuel: gasoline, propane tank;
- mattresses and boxsprings;
- medicines (You can drop your expired medications at any pharmacy)
- some furniture : metal desks larger than 4'lenght/depth, furniture no re-usable or damaged, water beds, hospital beds, electric beds, pianos, pool tables;
- paint, primer or varnish;
- promotional items with corporate logos;
- Others: building materials, carpet remnants, copiers-large, doors-wood or glass, glass-unframed, mirrors unframed, plants, sinks, tires, toilets, windows.
The attendant may refuse any items that do not meet the requirements of safety and quality of the donations Renaissance receive.